Gateway install

Andrew Jarrett jarrett.andrew at gmail.com
Tue May 8 01:48:23 UTC 2007

On 5/7/07, Huston <shuston at ohiohills.com> wrote:
> I have sata drives also, and don't have issues with xp or linux..    The
> original xp wouldn't recognize a drive over 132 gigs I believe.  I don't
> know what the top end is on linux.

I have a 500 GB SATA II hard drive that didn't have any problem with
kubuntu.  On the other hand, I had a little bit of difficulty
installing XP, but a little bit of googling fixed that.  I think that
it really depends on the make and model of your hard drive.

Andrew
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0