hamachi on Kubuntu 7.04 x86_64

Andrew Jarrett jarrett.andrew at gmail.com
Mon May 7 05:21:47 UTC 2007

On 5/6/07, Daniel Anderson <kd4jdl1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Does anyone have hamachi running on x86_64? I've tried installing but I get a
> file not found for /sbin/tuncfg, works ok with i586. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

On the hamachi website, it says:

Hamachi for Linux requires Linux 2.4 or newer, and expects a
more-or-less decent Intel x86 CPU on the box. For older Intel chips as
well as K6 and AMD please use the "Pentium package".

I am guessing that if there is any support for x86_64, then it might
be in the "Pentium package", but I really don't think there is support
for 64 bit processors.  However, there might be a way to get the 32
bit package working, but I am not sure how this would be accomplished.

Andrew
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0