Has anyone contacted Mr Dell about installing Kubuntu

Phil Bieber philbieber at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:01:18 UTC 2007

Hi!

I actually don't know about Ubuntu<->Kubuntu  conversion, but
installing KDE after uninstalling Gnome on a Fedora system gave me a
freaking mess... Gnome apps in KDE is just something I don't
particularly enjoy...
I would prefer a choice between the Ubuntu flavours... Perhaps with 3
sentences and a link to their homepages to describe the difference...

Cheers
Philipp Bieber

--
Quis custodit custodes?