Wifi and wpa

Geiger Zoltán geigerzoli at freemail.hu
Wed May 2 19:10:28 UTC 2007

Message: 7 Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 09:37:05 +0200 From: "O. Sinclair"
<o.sinclair at gmail.com> Subject: Re: Wifi and wpa To: Kubuntu Help and
User Discussions <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> Message-ID:
<46383FA1.4070804 at gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

> > Yes, I tried wlassistant but it does not handle wpa at least which comes
> >  with 7.04. I think it should be a driver problem but it is only an
idea.
> > Regards,
> > Zoltan
try the latest version, found at sourgeforge. You will have to compile
though. I found a deb-package "somewhere" but cant figure out/remember
where.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=134488

Sinclair

Thanks for the idea, I tried this version and it handles wpa, but it
still does not connect. I think this cisco card is not so well supported
by linux and maybe I should buy a pcmcia card. Does anyone have an idea
which would be the best? BTW thanks for the help!
Z.