Feisty Hibernate/suspend issues

Peter Niedzinski peter.niedzinski at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:47:56 UTC 2007

ooh
yup have ATI, are there any other drivers I could try using?

Funny note, I had vista installed on this laptop, and that was the key
reason I switched to Kubuntu, but I had hibernate and suspend issues with
that too....

This might help a bit with troubleshooting, just general specs of my compy,

Compaq Presario 2800
2Ghz P4m
1 Gig Ram
32 meg video ATI 7200 I believe