Feisty Hibernate/suspend issues

Patrick Vossen pvossen at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 12:32:06 UTC 2007

Hey,

I don't have a suspend problem as such, but my Feisty
just loops back to log out screen instead of shutting
down properly. Everything else on the computer has run
correctly except for some Beryl hiccups. Drivers and such
all seem to install much better on Feisty. Just can't
stop that looping effect and can't shut down properly.

On the issue off suspension and or freezing. I had that
problem with Dapper. Funny thing was that after I added more
RAM it stopped. I don't know if that could help with Feisty,
but it did stop the problem with Dapper. It almost always stopped
on one certain game or an Firefox download every five uses.

Good Luck,
Patrick