Feisty Hibernate/suspend issues

manchicken manchicken at notsosoft.net
Tue May 1 20:20:59 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 01 May 2007 12:01:53 Peter Niedzinski wrote:
> x86
>
> On 5/1/07, manchicken <manchicken at notsosoft.net> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 01 May 2007 11:00:26 Peter Niedzinski wrote:
> > > ndiswrapper

> > can't

> > any

> > what

> > move

> > over

> > x86 or amd64?
> >
> > --
> > ~ manchicken <><
> > (A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.
> > The number of the beast - vi vi vi
> >
> > --

We're very close, but not that close.  I'm running a bcm4318 on amd64 using
driverloader.  I wonder if there's something in linux 2.6.20 that's breaking
compatibility.

I've notified linuxant people and they're having their developers look into
it.  They tried to imply that it may be kernel hackers' fault.  Had to remind
them that kernel hackers aren't able to support driverloader stuff since it's
proprietary.