Kboincspy problem

Wulfy wulfmann at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 14:02:49 UTC 2007

I run several BOINC projects on my computer.  This morning, I awoke to
find that my broadband connection had dropped and I ended up having to
boot to get it to work again (ppp0 doesn't appear in my Network Manager
for some reason....)

Anyway, now most of the menus in kboincspy are greyed out and the
boinc-client isn't running.  When I manually start the client, kboincspy
doesn't seem to connect (hence the greyed out menus).

Any idea what I can do to get things back?

Linux localhost 2.6.17-11-386 #2 Thu Feb 1 19:50:13 UTC 2007 i686 GNU/Linux

Kubuntu Edgy

--
Blessings

Wulfmann