Help solving web server issues

Ryan Kaskel ryan at ryankaskel.com
Thu Mar 22 16:33:50 UTC 2007

This problem isn't Kubuntu specific but since I'm using the OS I thought
this would be a good list to ask on. I have Apache setup and running and
it works locally (using my domain name). But when an IP other than than
the one the server is running on tries to access the site the browser
says "connecting..." and is never able to connect. I've had a website
working on a different server before (on the same network) but now it
doesn't seem to work. Any ideas? By the way, I am on a home network and
my DSL subscription allows me to operate websites. IP passthrough to my
server is enabled.

Thanks,
Ryan