Using both video ports on a G-Force FX5200

Douglas Phillipson phillipd at
Wed Mar 21 15:53:36 GMT 2007

I recently purchased a G-Force FX 5200 Video card and can't seem to use
the  digital output port, even with the converter cable to analog.   Are
these DVI ports supposed to support a second graphics screen? Anybody
have any experience with this?  The DB-15 analog port works fine but the
second output port  (DVI) won't work.  I have two of the boards
installed and both of the digital ports are dead.    Running Kubuntu 6.1...

Doug P