gatos and ATI 1st msg

Jonathan Kaye jdkaye10 at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 20 11:35:15 UTC 2007

Christophe Guilbert wrote:

> Hi guys ,
>
> I am trying to use edgy (6.10) as a multimedia PC using a ATI radeon all
> in wonder.
> I install Gatos using adept and so what !!???  :-( what should I do ? I
> am completely lost. how should I configure Gatos. All  the tutorial out
> there deal with patches and  complicate  fix.  /Is gatos installed by
> adept not enough by itself ?/
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> Chris

This message didn't seem to make it onto the list so I'm reposting it:
Hi Chris,
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do. The gatos package has the
following executables:
usr/bin/atisplit
usr/bin/atitogif
usr/bin/atitojpg
usr/bin/atitoppm
usr/bin/atitv
You might try running one or the other of these depending on what you want
to do.
Cheers,
Jonathan