EPSON prefection 4490 photo scanner

Denis Gaulin 2050gaulin at videotron.ca
Sun Mar 18 21:45:17 GMT 2007

Le 18 mars, 07

	Michael I appreciate your experience and comments however I do not share your
opinion.
	Teaching to others how to do things  is part of our world... nobody is
eternal.  I have come to realize this when I experience the death of my
brother who was very successful in stock investment but never shared any of
its with us... He died at 65, alone,  with a bank account full but with
nobody to visit him... and a post-mortem fight to separate his money.., The
lawers will end up with the biggest chunk!

Denis Gaulin