Q: panel configuration

Macario Valle macariov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:52:33 UTC 2007

1.Right click on the panel
2.KDE Panel configuration window comes up, 2/3 in the middle under
"Size:" change to small, as opposed to "tiny", Close

3. Go to "System Setting" on the KDE menu.
3. Choose Icons, Advanced, Change the size in pixels on the "Size"
option.  You will need to experiment a little, as this is a taste based
choice. I prefer 48 pixels, but that is only because it approximates the
Mac and Wintel size.  Old habits die hard.