Go vote for Ubuntu at the REAL Dell site

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 14 21:41:11 UTC 2007

Sorry, early morning syndrome robs oxygen from my brain, causing me to post
incomplete messages and no links.  This is not the site I read from, but it
will do.  From the news source I read, approx 25,000 people petitioned to
DELL their desires to see OO.org isntalled.  Perhaps 75,000 (linux) plus
25,000 (OO.org) does not constitute a large number of clientale compared to
the volume of sales; however, I believe their marketing division will see
each of those petitions as representative of a larger portion of the market,
maybe one vote represents 1,000 or something of this nature.