Kopete not behaving

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:01:27 UTC 2007

Kevin Kempter said the following at 03/12/2007 05:39 PM :
> Hi List;
>
> I've just installed Kubuntu Drapper (6.06) and Kopete shows all AIM users as
> offline plus it doesn't have my contacts once I create the account.
>
> Any thoughts

1. Are you certain that the AIM gateway you're using is up and running? If
it's down, Kopete will show all the AIM users as offline.

2. I'm not sure that I understand the second part of your post. In fact, I
am sure that I don't. If Kopete doesn't know about your contacts, how do
you know that the AIM users are showing as offline?