Question from newbie

anthony baldwin anthonybaldwin at optonline.net
Sat Mar 10 18:42:36 UTC 2007

D. Michael McIntyre wrote:

>On Saturday 10 March 2007 7:25 am, Constantin Lungu wrote:
>

>>No, no, no. I've tried 8 open source games for linux and they DO NOT START.
>>On other distros they do. But i like kubuntu!
>>

>You are apparently beyond my help.  I regret wasting time on you.

Were you trying to install .rpms or something?
You need .debs or to install from source (a bit tricky for a newb).
Honestly, I think if you look in the multiverse universe, etc. repos,
you´ll find lotso games that should install and start just fine.

tony

--
http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
http://www.photodharma.com