Google Docs & Konqueror?

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Fri Mar 9 15:53:27 UTC 2007

On Thursday 08 March 2007 19:51, Stew Schneider wrote:
> a message from Google saying they hear loud
> and clear that users want support for Safari

Safari is the default OS X browser. it is based on Konqueror's khtml engine.
It is often helpful to have konqueror report that it is safari to web sites
that do browser checking as safari is more ubiquitous than konqueror and
sites are more likely to support it.

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @