dvd::rip and Kubuntu Edgy

Graham gct3 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 10:40:20 GMT 2007

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 02:05:46 -0500
Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu> wrote:

> I don't really know what to tell you.
> It's possible that you have conflicts from all of the third party
> repositories.  To be sure it's an Ubuntu issue, reinstall and try before
> using any other repositories.

Thanks Matt and the other posters for your time.

It certainly seems that there are a number of conflicts there, so I'm
reinstalling (again).  This time I'll leave off the third party repos and try
only the multiverse repository when loading dvd::rip, then the rest of the
ubuntu repositories and see if they break it.

I'll come back to you when I'm up and running to let you know the result.