Internet access

Mike Adolf mlnx at mho.com
Sun Mar 4 18:15:43 UTC 2007

On Sunday 04 March 2007 10:40, Earl Violet wrote:
> Did you try editing /etc/network/interfaces and commenting out the
> wireless connection?
>
> Earl
>
> URL http://deserthowler.cjb.net
> Instant messenger: earlcoyote
> ICQ:64033496

>_________ Bored stiff? Loosen up...
> http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

Thanks for all replies, but there are other issues I cannot resolve like no
1680x1050 resolution, fans are always on high (noisy),  and there won't be a
driver for X-fi sound cards (closed source) until 2nd quarter this year
(maybe). So I won't be using linux now.  Maybe I'll try again mid year.
BTW a Dell xps 410 is not the best choice for linux.

Mike