[unclassified] label makers and linux

Graham gct3 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 13:12:07 UTC 2007

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:12:48 -0600
Lokeey <lokeey at gmail.com> wrote:

> hey all, i'm thinking of purchasing a label maker, has anyone tried
> using label makers with linux, if so is this a pain to setup or is it
> mostly plug 'n play?
[snipped]

Any special reason for getting a  label maker?  I've found that
gLabels does anything I want when printing with my old HP Deskjet 880C,
and if I want barcodes on anything, kbarcode will do it (though my
experience is its not as good as  gLabels).

Apart from that I can't help as I don't need to use label makers....

--

Graham