First let fix package database lock state I am after Adept quit too fast after an error

Paul Dufresne dufresnep at fastmail.fm
Sat Jun 30 17:29:15 UTC 2007

I don't really want to do:
dpkg --configure -a
because I am afraid it could fix the error that caused adept to choke,
and I am trying to figure out
how to avoid it to choke so much. But I guess I have not much other
choice.

My two last lines of /var/log/dpkg.log are:
2007-06-30 10:14:25 upgrade libkpimidentities1 4:3.5.7-1ubuntu3
4:3.5.7-1ubuntu4
2007-06-30 10:14:25 status half-configured libkpimidentities1
4:3.5.7-1ubuntu3
So I guess that is the package that caused problem, but I hope it won't
be fixed too soon.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely different