Kubuntu x86-64 problem

manchicken manchicken at notsosoft.net
Thu Jun 28 17:22:19 UTC 2007

On Thursday 28 June 2007 08:28:32 ruud wrote:
> I downloaded the kubuntu x86-64 to install it on my acer acerpower s285
> intel celeren d352 capable of running 64 bit.
>
> 3 downloads and burns and checking the cd allow me only to boot and after
> the first pop-up form kernel it stops and hangs.
>
> Anyone?
>
> PCLINUX - Netehrlands
> .

Could you let us know what version of Kubuntu you're trying to run, and give
us a better picture of your hardware setup (e.g. video card, network card,
SATA or IDE, amount of memory, etc)?

Also, have you tried running the diagnostic tests on the bootable CD?

--
~ manchicken <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.