what is root actually means?

Greg Booth bootgr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:56:56 UTC 2007

All good, I got it from someone on this list not long ago or I
wouldn't have known how to do it either.

I had an "argument" sorta with some of the guys on here vs. setting a
root password and using sudo. They converted me so I switched back to
sudo -i instead of just using su and a root password.

Greg