Spam control

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Thu Jun 28 01:31:53 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 27 June 2007, Sven Richter wrote:
> In my experience it works 100% correct scince feisty for me,
> after one to two weeks of adapting to what is spam and not.

Does the adapting thing finally work now?  I spent ages doing "Mark as Spam"
and "Mark as Ham" and it never seemed to have any effect.  I looked in the
manual to see what this was about (when it first came out) and the manual
said something like "This chapter has not been written yet."

KDE documentation is really bad for that.  For that matter, so is Rosegarden
documentation.  Introduce the feature now, release tomorrow, document it four
versions from now, maybe.  (Which reminds me, we have past-due documentation
of new features, and the new "you code it, you document it" rule I tried to
implement last go round obviously didn't work.  I live in a glass house here,
so I'd better be careful how many stones I throw at KDE.  :D  )
--
D. Michael McIntyre