Ubuntu Newbie made it With Topcom, Gutsy/Alpha1 and a Acer Travelmate 240 laptop

Rockphoto rockphoto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:04:28 UTC 2007

Hi

I had the problems as many others before me had as I could se on the forums,
but yesterdau I manage to go online with
Topcom Skyr at cers 3011 pccard, Ubuntu Gutsy/Alpha1/Tribes1 and a Acer
Travelmate 240 laptop.

I use the xp drivers, KDE, KDE' network, and kwlanas far as I know :-)

I have a Dlink 514+ Router and for the moment an ascii password.

I don't exactly know exactly ehat made it i havent suceed on Breezy or Edgy
or Feisty before
or in other Linix with that pccard.

/Hasse

--
Hasse Sukis

Photographer

Rockphoto
P.O. Box 115
SE-618 23 Kolmården
Sweden

Phone: +46(0)-73 444 14 96 [GSM]
Phone: +46(0)-763-15 96 84 [3G]

Member of: SFF [Svenska Fotografers Förbund], BLF [Bildleverantörernas
Förening]
and BUS [Bildkonst Upphovsrätt i Sverige]

[http://www.rockphotonews.se]
http://www.rockphoto.be
http://www.fastnews.se
http://www.sukis.se