Could not run an .exe file with wine

Laurent laurent.asorne at gmx.lu
Mon Jun 25 15:35:03 UTC 2007

On Monday, 25 June 2007 17:02:57 Greg Booth wrote:
> > Yes, and it said that some MFC32 dll is missing
> >
> > Laurent
>
> I couldn't find MFC32.dll on DLL Files go there and search for what
> you need. You'll probably need this again in the future if you don't
> have access to a current windows box to copy dll files from.
>
> http://www.dll-files.com/
>
> Greg

In fact it was the mfc42.dll file... I looked it up and found it on the site!
Now i'd like to get it integrated to wine so that wine can find
the .dll ... ?

Laurent

--
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and
enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to