installing program in kubuntu

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Wed Jun 20 00:43:51 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 19 June 2007, Donn wrote:
> Okay - Dapper was different, but things have moved-on I suppose.

Kubuntu never had Firefox as the default for anything my friend.  I would have
noticed that, because it would have pissed me off royally, and I would have
had to figure out how to fix it.  I have no clue how to configure the default
web browser for KDE applications, ergo I have never had to figure out how to
change this setting, ergo it has never been broken from the right and proper
sane default of using Konqueror.

(I know I'm a minority, but I have never liked Firefox at all.  Barf.  I'd
rather use IE7, truth be told.  Sure, I appreciate it for what it represents
and stuff, but I don't want to use it any more than can be avoided, and I
avoid it very well.)

--
D. Michael McIntyre