Azureus

Greg Booth gwbooth at excite.com
Tue Jun 19 14:37:46 UTC 2007

> Found some more info on error mentioned in first post.............in

> info on Azureus it tells me

> Error:Failed to create parent directory '/home/name of torrent etc'

You need to create a directory under your home directory (  /home/<userid> ) to use for your torrent download default.

Check your options, there should be something to the effect of "Where am I going to save my downloaded torrents to"

I don't use Azureus either, most people on this board are going to be using KTorrent, just like I do.

Good luck

Greg