amd

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 18 19:51:31 UTC 2007

Joan,

This probably works with those non X200M cards.....the ATI driver that shipped
with Feisty caused some problems with my card.  Kind of funny with ATI
drivers and this card.  Most versions have taken me a step forward.  Every
now and then a new version introduces a bug that the previous didn't have,
while fixing a bug the previous version had.

I must have looked at several dozen sites on ATI driver issues--including this
one.  I bookmark each one I come across that offers anything of value.  I can
live with the annoying bugs, nothing has been a show stopper yet.

Larry