Python version

Neil Winchurst neil at holsdev.vispa.com
Sat Jun 16 18:00:10 UTC 2007

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:09:30 +0100
Neil Winchurst <neil at holsdev.vispa.com> wrote:
> Well, I could try that but the problem is that the deb file looks for
> v2.5 of python and tells me that I don't have it when in fact I do. I
> just need to know how to make the deb file realise that I do have the
> python version required.
>
> Neil
Further to the above, I have now found the answer. It appears that the
file I downloaded was for Feisty only. I should have downloaded the
file gramps_2.2.8-1dapper1_all.deb. This is the file for any version of
Ubuntu except Feisty.

This was not at all clear in the documentation. However it is now
sorted for me.

Neil