To Kubuntu, or not to Kubuntu? That is the question!

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Fri Jun 15 12:49:59 UTC 2007

Jordi Ferrando Fabra wrote:

> Hi,
> In my experience, you will not be able to live without your windows...

Why not?   I _do_ run two apps in Wine, but I'm weaning myself off both
(well, it actually requires me to write the Linux software so that I don't
need them...), but imo almost everybody can get by without Windows.

For one of my jobs I'm actually _required_ to use MSN messenger.  I find
it's actually easier to use Kopete than Windows & Messenger.
--
derek