Python version

Greg Booth bootgr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:14:45 UTC 2007

The other way to do is to just remove python 2.4

sudo apt-get remove python2.4

This should force it to link the python executable to 2.5

If your system goes buggy just reinstall 2.4 and remove the 2.5 . My
systems perfectly ok with 2.5 but then again it's Feisty and I can't
tell from your email what version you're running.

Greg