Update Problem

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 4 15:17:18 UTC 2007

I am intimidated by the terminal.  I don't know what to say when I use it
except getting a specific instruction from someone with experience.  What
would I type have the computer ask for the making of a password for
Administration?  I know that su creates a command Password?, but when I
enter my password, as the only operator, therefore the Administrator, my
password is refused.  Could you tell me what to type into the terminal to
get a request to create an Administrator password?  Thank you in advance.  I
don't really know how to use the forum yet, so this is probably not the
right thing to do by asking you this way.  If I am offending procedure, I
appologize.  I will learn eventually.

Steven Vollom, artist and Shabakthanai