gpg error

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 08:00:38 UTC 2007

Am getting this error since yesterday after running apt-get or aptitude
update:
W: GPG error: http://archive.ubuntu.com feisty-security Release: The
following signatures were invalid: BADSIG 40976EAF437D05B5 Ubuntu
Archive Automatic Signing Key <ftpmaster at ubuntu.com>

Given that I just did the apt-get update that does not solve things...
also the Zimbabwe mirror seems to have problems, had to switch to main
server to be able to do the update at all.

anyone with the same problem or who can tell me what's wrong and how to fix?

Sinclair