python-uno

Neil Winchurst neil at holsdev.vispa.com
Fri Jul 27 09:10:14 BST 2007

Neil Winchurst wrote:

> Meanwhile I have other updates waiting which I can't install because of
> this stupid file.

I don't understand why you can't install the other stuff if you use
Adept or Adept Manager or Synaptic.  You should be able to deselect the
problem file so that no attempt is made to install it and have the
program install the other files.

Eric Jackson
I have tried everything. I can't deselect the file, I can't purge it, I
can't delete it. I can't tell the system to ignore.

Every time I try to update files I get this broken file included and it
causes problems.

Anyone else have problems with python-uno and Edgy? I may be forced to
upgrade.

Neil Winchurst