Kubuntu Amd64 again - change of mind

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 06:12:08 UTC 2007

It is in apt-get. I am trying it now. I wonder why it was so highly
reviewed. It was in a list of top software to use with a linux system and
they where correct on all the software that I knew about in the list. So far
I don't see much great about it but it works and I am not a power user of
PDF for sure.
Douglas

On 7/25/07, manchicken <manchicken at notsosoft.net> wrote:

> On Wednesday 25 July 2007 14:30:21 Knapp wrote:
> > I was reading that Evince was the best. What are your thoughts?
> > Douglas
> [snip]
>
> To be honest, I've never tried Evince.  If it's free software I wouldn't
> mind
> giving it a try.
>
> --
> ~ manchicken <><
> (A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.
> 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Ein Leben ohne Mops ist möglich,
doch völlig sinnlos.
-Loriot