Kubuntu Amd64

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:04:48 UTC 2007

It is not nonsense. I run 64 bit and it is fine BUT if you have a mission
critical system that is working well at 32 bit then why take a chance and
change it? Many people do report problems. Just because you and I do not
does not mean there are none. IF he finds that the duel boot system runs
well then he can free up the 32 bit side of it and use only the 64 bit side
with no risks.
Douglas