Automatix

Neil Winchurst neil at holsdev.vispa.com
Tue Jul 24 16:54:50 UTC 2007

My thread about 32 bit v 64 bit versions of kubuntu brought forth some
interesting and varied replies. I think that I may give it a go when I
get the DVDs.

Meanwhile, the topic of automatix has come up several times in the
thread. Dare I ask for comments about that? I am not very sure what it
does yet, but it seems that it is a program that will help with the 64
bit version.

Incidentally it seems that Acroread is not very happy with 64 bit
computing. Well, I am quite happy to use kpdf instead, so that is not a
problem. But what about flash?

But, first and foremost, any advice about automatix anyone???

Neil Winchurst