KDE upgrade

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:30:52 UTC 2007

Kubuntu-desktop is a package you should be able to select and install in
Synaptic. Otherwise open a command shell and type "sudo aptitude update"
followed by "sudo aptitude install kubuntu-desktop" .

Word of warning here: your menus will be a bit confusing afterwards,
containing apps for both Gnome and KDE

As for the upgrade link, go to
www.kubuntu.org and you will find it there.

Sinclair