Thank you for your "Help"!!

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 18 05:43:05 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 18 July 2007, Knapp wrote:
| I think this shows a great thing about life. It has asses in it and great
| good people too. On some days the good can become the ass. I am sure you
| have all been there. Also in Lixux no one is being paid not to be an ass.
| Ian I think you need to learn to ignore the asses and keep looking for the
| good ones. Someone somewhere will help you!
|
| Anyway what was your question?
|
| Douglas

haha, isn't that the truth. Unfortunately I have to agree somewhat with Derek.
There is a such thing as email etiquette and quoting someone usually looks
like this:

> blah blah blah blah blah
>> ya, blah blah blah blah

It took me 2 quick pass throughs in order to understand the quoting. Once I
got that down, then I was OK, until I decided to read up to something
previous, then I had to glance through quickly again. Requesting hand-holding
may not be the best way, but I do believe that Ian had the best intentions.
So Ian, i would hate to see you leave with what could possibly be a little
bit of a misunderstanding. Derek has been here for a long time, and is a huge
source of help, and never once have I seen him go out of his way to be a
total ass.

So with that said, lets close this topic, feel free to reply directly to me,
but lets keep kubuntu-users open for support. Thanks everyone!

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124