KDE desktop in KUBUNTU

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Sat Jul 14 06:02:12 UTC 2007

I am not sure what you mean when you say "..tried to drag icons..". It
could mean many things. What you should see is an icon for any open
applications down there. For example, open Konquerer. You will see its
icon show up in one of the "little windows" on the application bar.
Clicking on and dragging it to another window should move it between
virtual desktops.

Does this make sense? Am I missing the point?