NEED HELP

macariov at gmail.com macariov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 23:45:27 UTC 2007

If that is the case go to tty screen, CTRL-ALT-F2, login and run
dpkg-reconfigure xorg something or other.  I do not remmember because ussually press tab for autocomplete and then just choose the correct one.  You can also use sudo adduser, check man, to create another user.  That way you can try to login with another user and find out if your usual user is damaged in some way.