"Key switches keyboard layout while pressed" -- how?

Urtzi Jauregi urtzi at fmf.uni-lj.si
Thu Jan 25 11:12:11 UTC 2007

On Thursday 25 January 2007 11:35, Donn wrote:
> Hi - I really don't know about switching keyboard layouts, but this link
> will help you if you want a quick way to type unusual characters in the
> extended Latin set like ù ä and so on.
>
> http://www.3till7.net/2005/12/28/non-english-characters-in-linux/

	Don,

	Thank you for your help, but I was looking for a way to do it via KDE.
Besides, I use OpenOffice often, and it looks like the method you suggest
clashes with it.

	Maybe I should file a KDE bug report?

	- Urtzi -

--
Urtzi Jauregi
Fakulteta za Matematiko in Fiziko, Univerza v Ljubljani

Tel: ++386 01 540 13 53
e-mail: urtzi at fmf.uni-lj.si