Getting rid of Windows Borders

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 18:40:24 UTC 2007

On 14/01/07, Nathan Eckenrode <nathan at eckenrodehouse.net> wrote:
> On Sunday 14 January 2007 06:46, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > I've discovered that I don't really need the borders around windows,
> > and I've begun eliminating them on a one-by-one basis. I've looked
> > inKcontrol for a way to disable them completely, but I cannot find it.
> > How does one disable windows broders in Kcontrol?
> >
> Best I can suggest:
>
> Kcontrol > Appearance & Themes > Windows Decorations: Border Size ---> Tiny

Thanks, tiny it is now. But eliminating them altogether nets me
another line of text in Firefox. No big deal, but I'm obsessive about
screen real estate (the task bar is on the right side already). Also,
the interface looks much less clutered.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/134/457/spears_britney/_baby_one_more_time.html
http://music-lyriks.com