MToolsFM

Harijs Buss harijs at info-shelter.net
Sun Jan 14 15:11:58 UTC 2007

On Sunday 14 January 2007 16:14, Donn rakstija:
> > floppy and finding that some of my disk are bad.
> Ah! Yes floppies are notorious for that! Good luck.

Specially floppies produced in last years are particularly bad and unreliable.
Old floppies are often much better, if kept out of dust.  When I (rarely
nowadays) need to use a floppy, I have bunch of relicts which were once part
of an IBM OS/2 installation package about 10 years ago :-)  They still are
100% good, no i/o errors whatsoever.  Probably the best part of OS/2 still in
use :)  Oh wait, I have nice dark purple OS/2 mug as well.

Harijs