Browsing the web in Konqueror

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 12:32:56 UTC 2007

When I try to browse the web in Konqueror, the first page comes up
fine. The next link I click prompts me to open in Firefox or to save
to disk. How can I have Konqueror behave like a normal web browser and
display the web pages?

I do have kde set to open html files in Kate. I cannot change that- I
have lots of html files that I must edit regularly. I want local files
to open in Kate, and files clicked on links on the web to open in the
same browser window in konqi. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/35/anouk.html
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/website.html