Kafefine not working..

Lokeey lokeey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:58:38 UTC 2007

Hey all, I'm not sure where to begin as far as troubleshooting this
semi-minor issue.

Recently I installed Edgy...prior to that I had a Dapper on there and
everything was working fine with Kaffeine. Even websites that have
Realplayer stuff playing on there would work just fine with Kaffeine. For
instance, if you got to nfl.com they have some video playing there and it
would show the video and play it. Now it just shows Kaffeine Plugin and
nothing plays. Or Kaffeine will launch and I can hear sound, but no video.
Also, this worked fine before with any type of wave file. For some reason
now all I get is sound, but no video. Okay, here's the killer part...I'm
able to view videos that I previously had backed up prior to installing
Edgy, but not able to view any videos that I download now. YouTube use to
play just fine, now like nfl.com, Kaffeine launches but nothing.

I'm stumped and not sure where to begin troubleshooting this issue.

--
"I am what I am because of who we all are"