Quicktime *.mov video from internet

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 10 02:26:04 UTC 2007

Response to my earlier post.  Firefox didn't work for me either....

Just wondering, are there different versions of quicktime video streaming out
there?  When I loaded a version of quicktime on my wife's XP laptop the video
lectures didnt play....then I upgraded quicktime to the latest version off
the web they worked fine.