*** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Free eBooks

Lokeey lokeey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 14:45:19 UTC 2007

okay, i don't mean to sound like an ass so please don't take this the wrong
way, but there is a tab at the top of the page that says "My Profile". Its
next to Search. If you click on that you'll see where you can enter your
email and passwd and you'll see two links next to that...Forgot your passwd?
& No member account <http://www.pdfchm.com/register/>? Fill out the
registration form. I normally provide a bogus email that I use for stuff
like this so I don't received spam to my email account that I use on a daily
basis. so if you don't want to receive spam create yourself a junk email
account.