Win4lin on edgy

Marc machines at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 3 13:26:26 UTC 2007

    Has anyone here had any success getting win4lin working with edgy? I keep
getting the error message
'done.
/opt/win4linpro/bin/mergepro-oneclick: error while loading shared libraries:
libgtk-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
 /home/marc/Downloads/Win4Lin/win4linpro_6.3.5-01_i386.deb
Press <enter> to exit...'

After digging around I have been unable to find libgtk-1.2.so.0.

I thought that I had all the correct C Compilers and libs installed.
What am I missing?

   Thanks in advance
       Marc